I work in Local Government and need some advice about my job.
Get in touch >>View our services >>

Payslip problems?

My employer never gives me a payslip, what can I do?

Find Out More >>

Pay & Leave Conditions

For workers employed in the private sector, wages and conditions are determined by the Federal industrial relations legislation.  Information on awards, national employment standards and other working conditions can be found at the following websites.

Public Sector and local government employees should refer to the South Australian Industrial Relations Tribunal.

If you don't find what you're looking for on this page, please contact us.


Modern Awards